Friday, April 17, 2009

Gator Radio Experience Visits Tesla Motors


This is a podcast recording of a Gator Radio Experience conversation with Mike Falcone of Tesla Motors, an electric car technology company in Palo Alto, California. We spoke with Mike at Tesla's Menlo Park, CA location today about their Tesla Roadster and electric car technology in general. This audio podcast recording will be played during the Earthcast09 24 Hour Live Webcastathon on April 22nd, 2009. More on the Earthcast project at http://earthbridges.net

Remember, you can subscribe to all of the GRE Podcasts in iTunes by clicking the iTunes icon in the right-hand side bar of this blog.


1 comment:

  1. I am the sort of guy who loves to taste different things. Presently I am fabricating my hold solar panels. I'm making it all alone without the help of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I encountered a really brilliant site that explains how to make solar panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

    I am not sure about how accurate the information given there iz. If some people over here who have xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be great and I'd really treasure it, cauze I extremely would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/useful-articles]solar panel construction[/URL].

    Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.

    ReplyDelete